Where gaming will be completely taken to a whole nother level!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What would you like on your tombstone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM Frankenstein
General

PostSubject: What would you like on your tombstone?   Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Well, I'm talking about the pizza.

Ooh that is all what you thought I was going to say huh, well not this time. So, what would you like to see on your tombstone, if you could very well see it?

Also, if you do not want to think about that, then what are some of the funniest things that you have heard to be on someone's tombstone?

"Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me" - Blain
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecolonialmarines.forumclan.net
Uldyssian
Lance Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What would you like on your tombstone?   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 pm

"Here lies the only weeaboo to ever live in the state of Kansas"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM Frankenstein
General

PostSubject: Re: What would you like on your tombstone?   Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:43 am

First, to understand what I would be putting I would just like to say; That if I will be buried and not cremated I would like to be buried face down. Only at the family portion of the wake would I want to be laying face up so that they would be able to pay their respects as they see fit. The friends portion, I would want to be laying down and naked, so if they were just being friends to get something they could simply kiss my ass.

Anyways, I digress, here is what I would want my tombstone to say.

"Beloved husband and father. Beware grave-robbers, if you dig up this grave you will be met with a face full of ass, so be prepared to kiss it. Twisted Evil "

"Buncha slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you into a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus, just like me" - Blain
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecolonialmarines.forumclan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like on your tombstone?   

Back to top Go down

What would you like on your tombstone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Colonial Marines :: Waypoint :: Leisure Room-
Jump to: